29 October 2009

It's Giveaway Madness! Free postcards now too!!

As I'm watching the Phillies dominate the Yankees in game 1, I get another email from the fabulous UPrinting.com saying that I can host another giveaway. For real!

This time it's for:













Giveaway Prize: 100 Postcards for One Lucky Winner
Size:
4x6; Paper: 14pt Cardstock Gloss; Printing: Full color both sides
Shipping:
FREE UPS Ground Shipping in the US

Eligibility: Limited to US Residents due to shipping costs. We will negotiate better shipping rates soon.


Now, I haven't posted about it yet, but I actually have already used UPrinting for our Save The Dates and LOVE them!! I'm not the only one who does though, check out these reviews!

We'll keep it simple this time. Only one entry per person, just let me know how you'll use them! I'll pick a winner from random after midnight on November 2. Make sure to include some way that I can contact you as well.

GOOD LUCK!! YAY for free stuff!!!!

*this is a sponsored post*

2 comments:

  1. I am making my own invitation suite and would love to use these for RSVP cards or maybe cards with directions to the venue?

    Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. save-the-dates, no question! that would be super useful, especially to the ol' budget :)

    ReplyDelete