How does 250 free stickers sound?

Giveaway Prize Details
250 Stickers/Labels for One (1) lucky winner
Sizes: 2” x 3.5”, 2” x 4”, or 3” x 3”
Paper: 70 lb Label Matte
Specifications: Full color front, blank back; 4 Business Day printing
To sweeten the pot, they are offering FREE UPS Ground Shipping in the USA (Canadian residents need to pay shipping and taxes). Sorry, offer is not available to residents outside the US and Canada.
Their website has more information about their sticker printing and custom stickers. What could you do with 250 custom printed stickers?
I'm thinking that I'd use them to seal our pocketfold invites.

{ image via iDIY }
Or here's a fun favor idea from The Wedding Chicks:

So how to enter? Same thing as before. Just leave a comment on this blog post telling me how you'd use 250 stickers, wedding related or not, by November 2nd at midnight, and I'll choose a winner by random. Get an extra entry by subscribing to my blog (or telling me that you already subscribe), and then ANOTHER entry by blogging about the giveaway (just send me a link to your blog post). So, you can get a total of 3 entries.
Again, good luck! Can't wait to hear your ideas!!
* This is a sponsored post *
I would probably use the stickers for favors, or for labels on the invite envelopes. With so many of them, I'd probably stick some to my coworker's backs in my excitement! :)
ReplyDeleteAlso, I follow your blog *happily*
ReplyDeleteAnd here's the blog entry!
ReplyDeletehttp://flipflopbride.blogspot.com/2009/10/spread-love-and-free-stuff.html
I would use them for address labels on the invitations!
ReplyDeleteAnd following your blog!
ReplyDelete