21 December 2009

A postcard giveaway for the holidays

Remember that giveaway madness that happened not too long ago? Well, fabumous UPrinting has been nice enough to sponsor yet another custom postcard giveaway!













Giveaway Prize: 100 Postcards for one (1) lucky winner
Size:
4x6; Paper: 14pt Cardstock Gloss; Printing: Full color both sides
Shipping:
Winners have to pay for shipping

Seriously, I've used UPrinting for a couple jobs now and am thrilled with the results!! So easy, so affordable, and they are so helpful. One of the jobs I sent to them had a couple issues that I didn't even realize and they fixed it for me!

I printed our Save the Dates through UPrinting (will not reveal them until they're sent out...want to keep them a surprise for the family members who follow my blog!) but I have some other things that I have used them for (Mr.'s fantastic business cards, our wedding monogram stickers) and I'm planning on using UPrinting for other wedding details as well.

Could you use 100 free custom postcards? Just leave a comment on this post by January 4 about how you'd like to use them and I'll choose one winner using random.org. One entry per person please. Good luck!!

*This is a sponsored post - They're so nice, I get a set of 100 custom postcards too!*

2 comments:

  1. Hope it's not too late to enter the giveaway! Would love to use these for my wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating in our giveaway! We truly appreciate the support.

    For any of you who have a blog and would like to host your own giveaway, apply for blog sponsorship @
    http://www.uprinting.com/blog-sponsor-program/

    Also, check out our latest Sales and coupons @
    http://coupons.uprinting.com/

    ReplyDelete