
{ image taken from Alphabet of Monograms by me }
Well, I asked my mom to play with it (remember she did that orange tree for our Save the Dates too? Which I changed a bit and redid...story for another day) and here's what she created:

{ photo by me }
They are 2"x 4" and I plan on investing in a rotary cutter in order to slice them in half to 2"x 2" stickers. That way I'll have 500 monogram stickers :) I also want to get a 2" circle punch because I think I'd prefer them in circles rather than squares. Although...what if I corner punched them like our Save the Dates?

{ image by me }
Now to figure out what to use them for...So far I'm thinking as stickers on our favors but I'm also thinking of making napkin wraps for the reception and perhaps we could use the stickers to seal the wrap? Or also as an enclosure for part of our invite? Out of town bags somewhere? Lots of ideas.
And it's totally awesome how excited my mom is about these!! Makes me happy that she is such a big part of the creative side of the planning process so far.
Honey.....thank you & i love you....mom
ReplyDeleteIt turned out really nice. It's so simple and so cute. Your mom's so creative. You're so lucky.
ReplyDelete