
More non-giveaway posts to come soon, but who can complain about free stuff??
UPrinting has given me the opportunity to do yet another business card giveaway. I recently ordered business cards from them for Mr.'s piano studio and they turned out great!! I plan on using the ones I get from hosting this giveaway for escort cards. I'm going to print a background (I'm thinking like a Spanish tile or wrought iron pattern) on the back and then around the edges of the front, corner punch the corners with something pretty, and then just write guests names on the cards. Easy peasy.

{ photo by Chris Humphreys Photographers via The Wedding Chicks }
The details:
Giveaway Prize: 250 Business Cards for one (1) lucky winner
Size: 2 x 3.5”, 2 x 3”, 2 x 2” (square card) or 1.5 x 3.5” (skinny card)
Paper: 14 pt gloss cardstock, 14 pt matte cardstock or 13 pt recycled uncoated cardstock
Shipping: Winners have to pay for shipping
Eligibility: Limited to US Residents due to shipping costs.
Good luck!
awesome! I would use them as cards to tie onto our favors with either photosharing info or a sweet thank you! Or... give them to my fiance so he can make some business cards for his freelancing. Maybe that would be better of me :)
ReplyDeleteIf I won, I think I would create a little "thank you" card for each of our wedding guests. Just something a little personal from the bottom of our hearts to theirs. We aren't doing favors and I think it would be really sweet!
ReplyDeleteThank you for participating in our giveaway! We truly appreciate the support.
ReplyDeleteFor any of you who have a blog and would like to host your own giveaway, apply for blog sponsorship @ http://www.uprinting.com/blog-sponsor-program/
Also, check out our latest Sales and coupons @ http://coupons.uprinting.com/
Sincerely,
Faith